The RTITB International Operator of the Year Competition 2016
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- The competition costs a maximum of £45+vat to enter and IS open to all operators of counterbalance lift trucks with adequate (as determined by RTITB) evidence of counterbalance training in the last 5 years (i.e trained on or after 4th April 2011)
- Instructors, part-time or full-time (whether current or past) registered or unregistered with RTITB or any other awarding body are not eligible to enter the competition
- Employees of RTITB or any of their subsidiary companies, their relatives, agents or anyone else connected with this competition are not eligible to enter the competition. No third party entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
- The competition start date is 4th April 2016.
- Competitors must be aged 18 years or over on the start date.
- There is a limit of one entry per person.
- To enter competitors must pay the amount detailed in clause 1 of the Terms and Conditions (above) and type into the online platform the unique entry code provided to them, enter all mandatory fields for contact details and disclose to RTITB when requested, details of any/all criminal/civil action pending against them current and/or served against them and/or any unspent conviction.
- All personal details and/or information given to RTITB, either on the log in page or elsewhere must be true, accurate and not misleading.
- RTITB reserve the right to disqualify any competitor if they supply details or information which are untrue, inaccurate or misleading, fail to abide by these terms and conditions and/or (in RTITB’s reasonable opinion) are in breach of these terms.
- Competitors will be required to complete an on-line theoretical and hazard perception test. The top 40 competitors will be invited to attend the “IMHX Heats” at the NEC, Birmingham between the 13th and 16th September 2016. The winner and the first runner up from each IMHX Heat and then two of the lowest scoring runner ups will then go forward to the Grand Final on 11th November 2016 to determine the winning competitor.
- RTITB will not accept responsibility for the loss of any on-line theoretical and hazard perception test entries through technical fault, transmission delays or incomplete or other damaged entries.
- The closing date for the on-line theoretical and hazard perception entries is 23:59 on 1st July 2016
- Only successful competitors who are required to attend the IMHX Heats will be contacted directly by RTITB regarding results of the on-line theoretical tests and hazard perception within fourteen days of the closing date.
- All competitors who have paid for themselves to enter will receive their results and feedback via automated email within 5 working days of completing the test.
- All competitors who entry was paid for by their employers will not receive their results and feedback from RTITB. This will be sent to the employer 5 working days of completing the test.
- All employers who have paid for entrants will be emailed a benchmarking report within 25 working days of the closing date. Those competitors who have paid for their own entry will receive this within 25 days of the closing date by email.
- All instructions given to competitors in relation to the on-line theoretical and hazard perception tests will be given in written form. Separate instructions will be given at the IMHX Heats and at the Grand Final which may be in verbal and/or written form.
- All completed on-line test scores will be computer generated. The further practical tests at the IMHX Heats and the Grand Final will be marked by examiners (“judges”) appointed by RTITB.
- The decision of the examiners (“judges”) appointed by RTITB will be final and binding on the competitors and no correspondence will be entered into regarding their decision.
- The competitor with the overall winning score at the Grand Final in both theoretical tests and practical tests will receive on the day of the Grand Final the winning prize of 2,000GBP vouchers.
- The competitor placed second at the Grand Final will receive the second prize of vouchers up to the value of 1,000GBP. The competitor placed third in the Grand Final will receive up to 500GBP in vouchers.
- Prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and cash alternatives will not be offered.
- The name of the winning competitors will be published on the competition website following the Grand Final by 11th December 2016.
- By entering this competition all competitors agree to participate in any non-paid publicity associated with this competition. This includes but is not limited to the use of your name, job title, employer and image.
- All rules, terms & conditions pertaining to this competition are subject only to interpretation under English law.
- The promoters are: Capitb Ltd t/a RTITB, Access House, Halesfield 17, Telford TF7 4PW. Please do not send entries to this address.
- Please retain a copy of these rules for your reference.