SHD Logistics is the ‘must-read’ magazine for today’s busy logistics and supply chain directors – the most respected brand within its sector and the number one choice of readers and advertisers.
SHD Logistics has been providing essential, insightful and strategic information about warehousing and the supply chain to a premium audience since 1957. Today, it leads the industry as part of a suite of products devised to ensure busy industry professionals remain informed about the latest news, innovation, products and practices that affect their business sector.
- With a 60-year heritage – longer than any competitor – SHD Logistics remains firmly established as the leading title serving the UK logistics industry for several reasons:
- It delivers exclusive, relevant, high-quality content that will enhance readers’ knowledge by addressing key issues the industry is talking about;
- Its contributors are experts in their field, bringing insight and clarity to often tricky technical and complex topics, cutting through to the key points;
- Its editorial values are uncompromised: unlike many other business-to-business magazines, SHD Logistics excludes paid-for content disguised as pure editorial, the presence of which can mislead readers into believing they are reading articles that have been through an independent editorial process;
- The quality of SHD Logistics’ circulation is second-to-none, thanks to significant on-going investment in its database to seek out and target the most influential readers; as sister publication to IMHX, it has access to the data of 20,000 visitors, ensuring its readership is of the highest quality; furthermore, as part of the Informa Group, SHD Logistics has access to a vast bank of commercial data pooled across global industry magazines and events;
- Its circulation is ABC audited, laying waste to unaudited competitors’ wild readership claims;
- SHD Logistics is the only magazine chosen to represent the UK on the jury of the prestigious International Forklift of the Year (IFOY) Award, and the only one authorised to nominate and vote in the Logistics Hall of Fame; its editor, Peter MacLeod, is a judge for the prestigious Global Freight Awards;
- SHD Logistics is the official media partner of the FLTA Safety Conference and Safety Month;
- Its editorial team is active, visible, contactable, and passionate about the industry, seeking out interesting stories and interviews, reporting from press launches and trade events, as well as participating in and mediating at third-party conferences and networking events.
SHD Logistics comprises a range of channels through which information is dispensed to a qualified audience: SHD Logistics magazine (printed monthly – the only title in the sector to print 12 issues a year); a digital ‘page-turner’ edition of the magazine for download or online reading; a continually updated website www.SHDLogistics.com with a comprehensive jobs section; the free SHD Logistics app; and SHD Logistics eNews (weekly email newsletter). In addition, it reaches and engages with the industry through its SHD Logistics Awards (which takes place in IMHX week on 15th September); SHD Conferences, and various other round-table and networking events.
Its credibility is confirmed by an independent survey* of visitors to IMHX (the International Materials Handling Exhibition) where SHD Logistics came out as the most-read trade publication, scoring 20% higher than its nearest competitor.
* Fusion Communications, April 2013